Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Prepares and cooks Thai Specialty foods using the company's standard recipes;
- Prepare variety types of Thai specialty sauces for stir fry dishes and Thai pastes for curry dishes
- Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met
- Checks the quantity and quality of received products
- Determines how food should be presented, and creates decorative food displays
- Follows standards and regulations regarding sanitary practices
- Maintains high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Checks stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Minimum of two years of culinary/kitchen management experience, depending upon formal degree or training.
- Catering experience.
- Knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Batch cooking or high volume cooking experience preferred.
- Experience with food production for large catering or banquet functions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed